INDOOR PEST CONTROL
Our team of experts know how to properly apply insecticides inside your home. They’ll take special care if you have children or pets. They’ll also know the areas of your home that are most prone to infestation. You can also rely on experts to use only federally approved, safe chemicals in your home. Real view services will provide professional grade traps and will set them up in your home to ensure the best results by providing Indoor Pest Control services.
Rodents are warm-blooded mammals that, like humans, can be found throughout the world. They have oversized front teeth for gnawing and check teeth, which are adapted for chewing. Rodents chew on a variety of items available to them and cause great damage in and around homes. Rodents are some of the most adaptable creatures on the planet and can be extremely difficult to exterminate. Infestations can cause considerable damage to infested buildings and local agriculture as well as the proliferation of many diseases hazardous to humans. Rats and mice are both extremely destructive within agricultural communities. A number of species feed on seeds and grains. The feces and urine of some rodents may contaminate surfaces with which they come into contact. Method of Treatment.
- Rat control should be regarded as a continuous programmed. Satisfactory rat control is dependent on the elimination of food and shelter. The control programme should include removal of food supply elimination of shelter, poisoning, trapping and rat-proofing.
- Approved chemical baits will be placed in necessary points to control rats. We will take safety precautions extremely.
Adult ants species come in a variety of shapes and sizes but each will be one of three different colony castes; queens, workers or males. Queens are fertile females that lay all the eggs in a colony. Workers are wingless females that gather food, feed larvae, maintain the nest, defend the colony, and do not reproduce. Male ants are winged and their only job is to mate with the queens during the swarming process.
Method of Treatment
- We use insecticides approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency USA and the Registrar of Pesticide Sri Lanka) for use in food premises and living accommodations including Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and Houses etc….
- The insecticide used will be based on pyrathrines and our treatment process will not make adverse effect on building materials, walls and plants in the garden.
- To control and prevent ants and other pests in the premises, we will be carried out Residual Spraying treatment with approved insecticides.
Spiders are a species of insects that have eight legs, two body regions and fangs to inject venom. There are an immense variety of spiders that have been identified around the world. Spiders usually have three or four pairs of eyes. They do not have chewing mouthparts and they use their saliva to break their prey and consume it. All spider species are predatory insects except one species that feed on plants.
Method of Treatment
Spraying by pressure pump will be carried out in factory with special insecticide for control and preventing of spider and other hard skin insect.
- The chemical used will be not make any adverse effect on personal and material.
- Contact period – 24 Hours. After a 24 hours contact period treated area should be clean properly.
- All machines and materials should be covered during the treatment.